Video Editing For Beginners Using Filmora
It’s time for you to learn how to edit videos like a pro if you drop yourself in that category. If you dream of being a great video editor, it may be right for you to fight for them. However, to have the best experience while editing the videos, you need to use Filmora.
The software stands out as one of the best in its category to edit your music videos or short movies. With filmora, you will have several options for transition, special effects, and adjusting your tape. You only have to know each of the tools offered by the program and know how to use them at the right time.
But before you learn how to use filmora, it is good to know some details about the editing program. You must feel convinced that the program will help you meet the objective and thus encourage you to use it daily. With Filmora, you can further your career and even earn a couple of bucks from home if you offer video editing services.
Filmora – One of the Best Video Editing Software
Since 2003 Wondershare Technology company has decided to lend a hand to video editors by offering unique software. This is Filmora, a simple video editor with several features that will empower you to make professional tapes. With this editor, you will be able to put together various audiovisual pieces with the sole purpose of making a unique video.
Filmora allows you to create videos from scratch with a plot, fun, mystery, lust, love, or even uncertainty. The filters in the program will allow you to edit like an expert and encourage you to publish it online.
Filmora’s main competitors are iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and Avidemux, though none compare to the editor. You can use filmora in its trial version and pay for its subscription if you feel it is the right program to edit your videos.
Requirements for you to use Filmora
As a future video editing enthusiast, you must recognize that Filmora is one of the best programs. However, for you to be able to use it on your computer, you have to meet these requirements:
– Your computer must be running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 operating system. Filmora 11 will require 64-bit OS architecture.
– At least your computer must have an Intel i3 multi-core processor with at least 2 GHz.
– It is necessary to have 3 GB of RAM, although, for 4K video editing, you will require 8 GB of RAM.
– The resolution of your computer screen must be at least 1366 x 768.
– You can use an integrated graphics card, although Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later is recommended.
– An Internet connection is not required to use the software.
Features of the video editor
With filmora, you will have the best video editing experience considering that the software offers various features. You have to know how to recognize the true potential of the editor to use it on your computer. If you choose to use filmora, you will enjoy:
- Has tools to control frames.
You could create interactive videos that don’t bore the viewer with these tools. Filmora will allow you to add stickers to create actions from scratch or animations that look very flashy.
- Intuitive tracking tool.
No matter how many errors the video you previously recorded has, you will be able to optimize it by using Filmora. The program has an intuitive tracking tool so that you or your partner always have a good focus on the video.
- Professional audio editing.
Sometimes you will have to edit the audio of your videos to avoid getting some unwanted frequencies. With filmora, you will be able to make the necessary adjustments so that the traffic noise or the environment does not take on relevance in the film. On the other hand, this tool will allow you to remaster the sound so that your voice can sound more harmonic.
- Color linkage.
Filmora offers the best color matching system to make the scene you edit look great. You have to play with the color settings such as contrast, sharpness, brightness, among others.
- Keyboard shortcut system.
To edit videos quickly and safely, the program gives you a system of keyboard shortcuts. You will need to read the tutorial to know how to take advantage of legacy shortcuts.
- Various types of screens.
If you give priority to the software, you will enjoy various types of editing screens such as green screens, split or collage. You will also be able to edit each of the screens with the list of effects that the software offers you.
- Speed control.
The last outstanding feature of Filmora is the speed control for your videos. You can slow down or speed up the video click at your desired rate.
How to download filmora
To have the latest version of the video editor, it is good that you download the software from the official website. You have to visit the Filmora website and click on the download option. The web provider will give you a few trial days to use the program and prove that it is essential in your life.
Suppose you want to enjoy the software fully without worrying about watermarks. You can pay for the subscription. Filmora will present you with four types of plans: quarterly, annual, perpetual, the most popular, and the Premium plan. You are free to compare the plans with each other to make a purchase decision.
How to use Filmora
One of the things you’ve wanted to learn the most is how to use Filmora to edit your first video. Considering how brilliant the program is, you could focus on becoming an expert using it. But to reach that goal, it is good that:
- Start the Filmora program and click on “create new project” in this first step, you must adjust your work panel according to the video you want to edit.
- Within the panel in Filmora, you will have to select the option to import the footage to be edited. You should select the aspect ratio of 16:9, 4:3, 9:16, or even 1:1 if you want a 100% square video.
- It is good to organize all the work material to make a perfect edition.
- To connect two different videos, you will have to use the transition tool with the effect that most appeals to you.
- Cut the video part that you feel is useless, add effects, create more transitions, play with the sound, or do other things.
Video editing in Filmora will be tricky if you don’t have previous experience in work. But the software developers please you with an instructional guide where you will get to know each of the tools in detail.